Earning CE at the AAEP Convention & Trade Show 2020
Each of the sessions at the virtual convention -– both live and on-demand -– provide CE credit. All CE hours are RACE approved. Unlike at the live convention where attendees fill out a single form at the end of the convention, for the virtual convention, attendees will earn CE for each individual session they attend.
For the on-demand sessions, attendees will answer a short quiz after watching the presentation video. Upon passing the quiz with a score of at least 70%, a CE certificate will be automatically awarded and available to the attendee. In addition, a copy of the certificate will reside in the user’s account on the convention platform.
For live “Prime Time” sessions, and for Table Topics, attendees will fill out an evaluation form (rather than answer quiz questions) to earn their certificate. Sessions are considered "live" if viewed up to two weeks following their debut. After Jan. 4, Prime Time and Table Topics sessions will also include a short quiz that must be passed to earn the CE certificate.
Attendees will be able to “attend” sessions at their own convenience and earn CE of their own choosing until June 30, 2021.
Note to Mobile Users:
We have found that some pop-up blockers (usually used to disable advertisements) prevent the use of some features of the convention site. Please disable any pop-up blockers you may have installed on your phone or tablet.
How to earn your CE certificate
1) Attend the sessions of your choice, either live or on-demand.
2) After you've completed the session, navigate to the "Evaluations & Exams" section of the convention platform (Digitell) and select your course (use the filter option at the top of the page to find it quickly.)
3) Complete the exam and select "submit." You may re-take the exam if you don't pass it the first time.
4) Upon passing, you'll be returned to the course listing where you'll see a "print certificate" option. Note that you can either print the certificate or save it to your computer. Certificates are in .pdf format -- you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. You can download Reader here.
5) You will also be able to find your certificate at any time on your main account page (upper right-hand corner) on the Digitell platform. Once you're logged in and on your account page, look for the "CE Certificates" option on the left-hand menu bar.